This position requires specialized knowledge of methods and techniques of digital graphic design and layout. Fluent and up to date with the Adobe suite of programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, Spark, InDesign), good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint and Excel), product photography, illustration, basic knowledge of marketing and social media skills.Copyright skills are considered a plus.
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience in a profile company, working with brands on marketing, advertising, etc;
- Comfortable with team working and flexibility to adapt to many new clients;
- A passion for graphic design and social media, with an eye for detail, a good understanding of visual hierarchy and usability, basic skills in digital marketing. The ideal candidate should have studies in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Architecture or Marketing.
- English language is required at advanced level, both speaking and writing;
The ideal candidate should have the following tasks:
- Produce the design for product graphics, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling appropriate campaigns, power-point presentations and basic product designs.
- Organize and take product photography for marketing materials.
- Manage utilization and archive of all project photos.
- Develop and design layouts advertisements inclusive of copy and images.
- Assist others for creative thinking as well as brain storming sessions.
- Support Business Development department through preparation of proposals at all times of high demand.
- Other duties might be assigned.
Promidea is one of the biggest international promotional companies in Europe, being established in the year 1994. We connect brands with consumers through innovative product promotions. Our clients are the biggest multinational brands, our portfolio containing names like Coca-Cola, Mondelez International (Kraft Foods), Danone, Beiersdorf, P&G and many others.
Prior to the interview you will receive a preliminary test and based on the results we will schedule another interview; the interview will also have a practical test.