Our growing company is looking for a junior buyer. It's a great opportunity to join a worldwide global product sourcing company.
As a junior buyer, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about different products and industries, develop relationships with suppliers, and gain experience working in a great team. You will work closely with the senior buyer, suppliers, and other internal stakeholders to ensure that the company’s purchasing needs are met.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to build and maintain relationships with suppliers. They will also be able to work independently and be proactive in their approach to work.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in English - mandatory;
- Adaptability to a fast-changing environment;
- Fast learner;
- Work ethics and respect others;
- Organized and creative;
- Good command of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and offer relevant recommendations;
- An analytical mindset with an eye for details;
- Good memory skills
- Results oriented and enthusiastic.
- Any other known language is an advantage.
The ideal candidate should have the following tasks:
- Liaising with other departments within the company to ensure projects are completed;
- Check the simulations to be in accordance with the selected offer and inform the Design department if changes are necessary. At the same time, check the simulations with the selected supplier;
- Establishing optimal relationships with suppliers, for the timely resolution of offers to the client in good conditions;
- Keep track of projects worked on or in progress;
- Performs other duties as may be required and assigned;
- Discuss with the Team Leader/ Manager/ Director any kind of problem that arises;
- Respect the way of working imposed by the company.
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunity to grow in a challenging, dynamic and divers business environment.
- Private medical insurance.
- Meal tickets.
- Free transportation from the nearest subway station to the office building and back.
We love life, color and its diversities. We work with Global Brands like Mondelez International, Danone, UEFA, Beiersdorf, P&G, Bitdefender, AVON, Colgate, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, etc.