Our growing company is looking for a Senior Developer. It's a great opportunity to join a worldwide global product sourcing company.
As a Senior Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a good team player.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with analysts to improve software
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role on ASP.NET technology developing Web applications for 10+ years.
- Knowledge of back-end language (C#).
- Familiarity with databases (MS SQL Server), web servers (MS IIS)
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunity to grow in a challenging, dynamic and divers business environment.
- Private medical insurance.
- Meal tickets.
- Free transportation from the nearest subway station to the office building and back.
We love life, color and its diversities. We work with Global Brands such as Mondelez International, Danone, UEFA, Beiersdorf, P&G, Bitdefender, AVON, Colgate, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, etc.